I am Fish will be bored on PC and Xbox Consoles on September 16th

There are shared universes that make meeting the greatest superheroes, and there is the shared universe of Bossa Studios who gets joined I am Bread, Surgeon Simulator and very soon the youngest, I am Fish. A great adventure with four small fish wishing to reach the ocean.

Just as offset as I am Bread , I am Fish proposes to slip into the skin of small fish that intend to find their freedom away from the walls of their aquarium. Bossa Studios had fun declining the grip with four different fish, classic red fish, a piranha that could bite his enemies, a flying fish and a globe fish having the ability to swell and roll outside of the water .

Several types of gameplay who will have the common base of the platform requiring all the water containers available, but also to tame its physical engine. For its game developed under Unity, Bossa Studios wishes to emphasize having customized water rendering for improved graphic performance on Xbox Series X. I am Fish will also be available on Xbox One, on PC via Steam to 19 , 99 €, and finally in the Game Pass subscription.

Comments