Herthas Jarstein about his corona

Half-Life 2 (also Half-Life², HλLF-Life² or λ²; Short HL2) is a computer game and the successor of the EGO Shooter Half-Life from 1998. The game was again developed by the US developer studio Valve and on 16. November 2004 from the Distributor Vivendi Universal published worldwide.

Double Blooper - Hertha Keeper Jarstein Goes from Hero to Zero Half-Life 2 was besides the ego shooters Doom 3 and Far Cry one of the particular tension calculated computer games of the year 2004. According to the manufacturer s information, more than 6.5 million copies of Half-Life 2 were sold worldwide worldwide, which is about the Valve Developed distribution platform Steam made sales are unknown. In January 2005, Vivendi Universal also announced that 1.7 million Half-LIFE 2 copies have been sold in retail in the first two months. The number of black copies of Half-Life 2 is unknown, but about 50,000 accounts of the then new distribution platform Steam were still blocked for product piracy from Valve during the year of publication.

Rune Jarstein returns to the square for almost half a year after his corona infection. Why the last few months were so difficult for the Norwegian, how dramatically the disease has affected and how he wants to find slowly again in his normal everyday life in Hertha, the goalkeeper of the picture .

After the disease was detected after a country tour, Jarstein apparently had only the usual light symptoms - but then quickly deteriorated. On the first two days I thought, maybe I can sort a bit, sort my shoes. But on the third day I had pain everywhere. The first week was bad. I could not leave the bed, had a high fever, then the doctor has then decided to call an ambulance.

He was probably the Bundesliga professional, whom it had gotten the worst with Corona. It also caught other players, but with me it took the longest because of my heart muscle inflammation until I was fit again.

Doctors set heart muscle inflammation at Jarstein

Jarstein was treated at the Berlin Charite. The 37-year-old recalls the heavy first day in the hospital. I could not even look football on the iPad. I was twice at the fresh air, had to sit in the wheelchair. In the case of subsequent investigations, the doctors then determined a heart muscle inflammation - for Jarstein a small shock: The doctor had comparative data from me from the regular tests we do. The difference was huge, there was not something wrong.

Only after a few days the keeper could leave the hospital again. On sporting acting or even performance sport was not to think in the first few weeks. I was only around on the sofa. Then I first went for a walk. On my first walk in Berlin, I was broken after ten minutes. It took a step by step better ...

2G or 3G control? That s how it works in the Bundesliga stadiums

Jarstein: I m not a stress

Last week, Jarstein was finally allowed to board the team training at Hertha. His home place is of course getting away first, currently the Routinian is only goalkeeper number three. But Jarstein wants to fight back. Although he does not want to overflake at work on his comeback.

Articles and videos about the topic Chaos Club Hertha BSC? I can only get deadly Prank about stadium farewell and weak Hertha Voting: Stumple Bavaria without Nagelsmann? The Bundesliga Fridays and Sundays exclusively live on Dazn - Register now!

I m not a stress, work hard every day, offer me in training and feel good. That s better than expected, I thought it would take longer. I get any support from the club.

Comments