Andreas Schicker reacts to Rapid

Even a get in touch with is claimed to have existed, according to this, the Grazer would certainly be a Schicker exit pig contract till summer 2024.

Storm taking care of director Andreas Schicker was related to the SK Rapid on Sunday. He currently completely wiped the rumors off the table.

Articles and videos on the topic Top sport reside on DAZN. Register now! Can be canceled any time.

Toskyclaims Schicker: Apparently the crown reporter knows more than me. No one has gotten in touch with Rapid, and also I have currently stated it, the method in Graz is not over for me. I really feel extremely comfortable A functioning group as well as from that is a rumor as well as no much longer.

In the future, the 36-year-old ought to proceed in Graz. As well as then? Now it's not fascinating. What is in 3 or four years, you never understand what occurs. I can rule it out for the near future.

Die

In the end, the rumor is probably a duck. Toskiesclaims Schicker: Apparently the crown reporter understands more than me. No one has actually contacted Rapid and I have already stated it, the means in Graz is not over for me. I feel very comfy A functioning team and from that is a rumor and no more.

Should sport supervisor Andreas Schicker bring the Sistrum course to Dusseldorf? If you think thekrone Dating _, the green-whites intend to do away with Graz, Rapid is claimed to draw a 30 million budget plans for the combating group and lots of freedoms.

Comments