T1 Choi Sung -hoon ˝ The cause of defeat is that Blue has not been selected three times ˝

The T1 experienced the bitter taste of defeat in the 2022 mid-season Invitational final stage. It was a defeat against RNG, who was always winning at an important moment and a hot potato at the tournament. Even the teams who chose the Blue Side in the finals won the victory, and the direction of the game was decided due to the result of Coin Toss.

In fact, “Fault” Choi Sung-hoon also expressed the same regret. "I think it's true that the Blue camp is advantageous," he said. In addition, I was able to listen to the interview with other team members, including Faker Lee Sang-hyuk and other team members.

Q. Ari-Goku combination did not show power properly. What do you think the cause?

'Owner' Moon Hyun-joon : I don't know the cause, and our condition seems to be bad. The enemy team also seems to have responded well and responded well.

Q. I think Blue camp is more advantageous, but what do you think about this?

Choi Sung-hoon : The team with the choice of the camp chose Blue, and it was true that it was advantageous because it won the game. I had no choice but to play the game in the Red camp, so I prepared Vanpic accordingly, but unfortunately I couldn't win.

Q. Why do you think it was defeated today?

Choi Sung-hoon : The point of defeat is that we haven't chosen Blue three times.

Q. 'Zeus' Choi is the first international competition. I'm curious about my feelings.

'Zeus' Best : I thought it was a good opportunity to develop because I could compete with the players. It was a pity to finish, but it was a good place for good growth.

Q. Why did you pick 5 set Yumi?

‘Keria’ Ryu Min-seok : I was looking at the angle before the start of the 5th set, and I thought it was good to get a vanpic.

T1 vs. G2 | 2022 MSI Rumble Stage Day 1 | T1 vs. G2 Esports

Q. What is the difference between this MSI compared to the past?

'Faker' Lee Sang-hyuk : Ping is 35, and I think that it is a very different part of the play in.

Q. Which of the opposing team was the most impressive?

'Faker' Lee Sang-hyuk : There was no impressive player, and I think that our play was a pity.

Q. What if you evaluate the game today?

'Faker' Lee Sang-hyuk : After defeating, I have a good thing to find out what I'm lacking. It seems to be able to develop further, so the summer and the Rolled Cup are expected.

** Q. (To Faker) As a veteran of the team, I would like to ask for the future.

‘Faker’ Lee Sang-hyuk: We have a lot of time left for us, and MSI is an important competition, but I think it is more likely to do better because it is part of the whole season.

Q. How will you grow with the bottom duo 'Keria' Ryu Min-seok?

'Kuma Yushi' Lee Min-hyung: I thought it could not be the best due to today's defeat. One day, we will try to get to the best place.

Q. Do you think Ping has influenced the performance?

'Zeus' Choi Woo-je: I didn't feel so inconvenient.

Since the Internet has been cut off and the T1 interview has been forced to end

Comments